Partner/co-founder of Unger Nolet Attorneys. The practice focus of Muriël is in the fields of employment law, employee participation law and administrative law. She has extensive experience in advising Works Councils of (multinational) corporations on all types of Works Council related issues (including Right of Approval/Advice and other WCA related issues). She advises on strategic issues in relation to directors and supervisory boards. Muriël has many years of experience in teaching/training in topics at the interface of employment law and employee participation law.
Employment and corporate law: employers, employees and works councils.
Administrative law: companies, interest groups, private individuals.
To get in touch with Muriël Nolet: email@example.com
Professional associations and memberships
- Member of foundation Magna Charta
- Member of the Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (VAAN)
- Dutch Employment Law Association (VvA)
- She serves as a member of the supervisory board of Beeldend Gesproken (foundation);
- She serves as Chairman of the board of the foundation Vrienden van Beeldend Gesproken
Publications from Muriël Nolet